Becoming a Sponsor-Member
Read our FAQ on how you can become a Sponsor-Member of SCHS.
When you have identified your proposers, kindly download our application form , complete and sign it.
Email the completed form to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Are there any requirements for eligibility to apply?
- Yes, you have to be at least 21 years of age, with no criminal records nor a undischarged bankrupt, and have demonstrated your affinity to SCHS in one of the following ways:
- graduated from CHS, HCJC, HCI or HCIS ("Institutions");
- had at least 10 years of teaching experience in any of the Institutions and no longer teaching there;
- had contributed to any of the Institutions and invited by the Board of Directors.
- Is there an membership fee?
- Yes, there is a one-time membership fee of S$2,000. The sum is payable at the time of you submitting the application. The sum shall be refunded fully to you should we reject the application.
- Who are the proposers?
- Proposers are current members of SCHS.
- How many proposers do I need for my application?
- Two. A member to propose your application and another member to second it.